THR It's All Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Enginerdude - as you can see, I am from Kelowna also! I had my surgery on 29 Jan this year and just finished a 5 week trip to Europe. I did very little physio and not that much walking until I began my trip at 6 weeks out. My recovery has been pretty much textbook and although I'm still using a cane, it's mostly for stability and because I still have a very slight limp when I don't use it. I had Dr Krywaluk here in Kelowna and am really happy with the outcome. I hope Josephine is able to help you!
 
Hi Grandma chris

I am happy you are doing so well!! I was doing great until 2 weeks ago and for some reason I am in more pain everyday. It is frustrating for me because I have to go through the whole process of referal from my GP just to see the doctor that did my surgery. I am not so sure I have that kind of time and am debating whether to go to emergency and site there till I get it looked at. The pain in my groin is worsening and my outer thigh is burning. Anyway thanks for the post and agin congrats on your awesome progress.

Gavin
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom