Guest viewing is limited

TKR Ironman makes it to other side

Hi @ironman60

I just read about your wife's poor sister in your post on suzzee2000 thread. What a dreadful accident. I hope that she continues to heal and gets well really soon. I bet that's going to have put her right off horses. Oh the very thought of the pain she must be going through.

On a lighter note, yes this site is very good for support and the people you meet on here are lovely. It's reassuring to know that you are not alone in this journey. There is always someone around day or night. Someone to give you advice, support, information and also a virtual hand to hold or a hug!

Btw the pink hat suits you! And why not? Good for you.

Take care
Love Nana moon 27 x
 
Hi @Nana moon 27 & all. Made me smile to see an e mail from you.
My knee is still doing great. It will be a year & a half in a few days.
Time flies. I hardly even think of my knee anymore. I am on the go all the time.
Still hiking, traveling & spending time with the Grandkids. Even got to go kayaking
down the Fox River here. I am so fortunate to go from wondering if I would ever walk again to playing tag with the grandkids. I will all ways be grateful that this forum helped me through the early days.
I hope all is well in your world & will try to catch up soon. Take Care!!!!!!!!!! :flwrysmile:
 
That's so lovely that you're doing so well. Kayaking sounds such good fun. I'm so glad you're able to chase your grandkids x I hope I can do that next year x
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom