Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh @Vetgirl do I know that feeling. I was SO sick of well --- being sick. It's only been in the last 2 months that I've felt like myself again. My appetite is back, and thankfully my energy. That's the worst to me - just feeling sooooo tired and sluggish all the time!!

I am excited for your upcoming and I will be praying for you! I know you will do great!!
 
@Vetgirl I've been following your ordeal. I can't really add anything except to say I'm praying for God to comfort & heal you, with the surgeon's help if needed. Hang in there. :)
 
Thanks to everyone for your support.

It's not long now till I go in to have my hip removed and try to rid my body of the infection. I'm pretty nervous and have been quite teary since yesterday. There is so much unknown and I just hope that when my hip goes back in its as good as this one.

I'm not looking forward to my limited mobility but there's not much choice is there?

I'm sorry I haven't been around to offer my support. I think about you all daily. I just haven't had the motivation....forgive me

Thanks for all your support
 
Sally,

There are certainly times when we all need to logoff and focus on OURSELF for a while, and you are certainly deserving of all that. If BS can be a distraction for you...then we're here. If staying away and watching your favorite comedies is healthier then, please, do that.

You've already endured this situation for a long time so you know how to do this. Just focus on what your life will be like, and how much easier day to day is going to be, when your hip is happy and healthy again. Do not worry about not responding for awhile...the messages will be here...

Z
 
Sally~Please don't worry about not posting. You have a lot on your plate right now. Post when you feel you can to let us know how you are doing. We are here for you. <3
 
Thinking of you Sally and hoping for the very best outcome for you.....you concentrate on getting all that you need to do for yourself and your family done......we've all benefited from your past support....it's your turn now........just let us know how you are getting on, when you feel able, because we are all rooting for you. Love & Hugs to you....Chrissie xxx
 
Sally please don't worry about posting, spend your time focusing on you and getting well. Big hug for you, and sending positive thoughts on a speedy recovery!
 
Sally, I wish you all the very best for your coming surgery. May everything go smoothly. Good thoughts coming your way.. Gill
 
Wishing you all the best. I always keep you in my prayers. Don't worry about posting.....we all need to support you. Peggy xo
 
@Vetgirl All the best to you for your upcoming procedure this week.
I hope it goes smoothly, and you get all healed up soon!
Hugs to you....
 
@Vetgirl I just read thru your posts. You are truly a remarkable lady to have dealt with all that and still maintain things like you have. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope that this ordeal soon comes to an end.
 
Sally, you offered me a huge amount of support when I needed it most; now I offer my support to you. You are such an admirable and courageous woman -- please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you feel surrounded by our collective love as you face this procedure. We'll be waiting for you!

Love and peace to you, my friend,

Milli
 
Been thinking about you Sally @Vetgirl ! You have an international family on your side. Stay strong!
 
I am so overwhelmed by your messages of support.....thank you!!!!!

As I always say....see you on the other side!!!!!
 
Thinking of you today Sally and wishing you the best for your surgery. <3 Let us know how you are doing when you are up to it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom