Guest viewing is limited

TKR I'm home!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Patricia,
You say that you saw the physio 4 X in 11 wks? When was you first appt? I have not been scheduled for any appts with physio. I've been discharged from the hospital with a few Ibruprofen, paracetamol and asprin and told to see the surgeon again at the end of Jan. THE END.
I am seeing the nurse on Mon to take out staples, but she won't know anything....sigh, sigh, sigh...What do I need to do? Do I call the surgeon to scehdule physio? I hate that this is not taken care of for me. I shouldn't have to be chasing people all the time. Rant over:hairpulling:
 
When I left hospital I had a prescription to give to pt...but I had to call any place I wanted and set up my own pt..I am scheduled to go 3 times a week..but have yet to make it every time due to this dumb Iowa weather...my sisters doctor did not believe in pt therefore she was on her own...lots of exercises on the net...
 
Hey Debs, I saw my physio ten days after op. I made the apointment myself with a form I got from the hospital. I know exactly what you mean about being discharged tho. A few pills and bye bye. If I hadnt found this site I wouldnt have known about icing and elevating. Every problem I have had has been solved on this site. Its awful really isnt it how we are left to our own devices after such a big operation. I havent had an operation before only going to hospital to have children so you are out of your depth. I would defnitley ask the nurse when you get your staples out how you make an appt for your physio. There must be something she can tell you. My physio wasnt brilliant but she did tell me my ROM and reassured me there was no medical issues. Let me know how you get on x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom