THR I'm an official Hippie

Hi @MimiMimi
Just wondering how you were and hoping things were improving!
Want you to be able to have a worry-free spring!:flwrysmile:
 
Update...I'm posting in case this might be of interest to anyone with a stitch abscess from a foreign body Ireaction.
just had surgery to irrigate and debride a small area where the sinus tract opened up. He also re-stitched it with nylon.
This has been super annoying, since I have had to be off of psoriatic arthritis meds for 2 months and I'm experiencing a flare.
Hopefully I can gain back lost ground when this heals up and I can get back on my meds.
My Ortho said he only very rarely sees this happen. I can usually be counted on to be the oddball case!
 
Oh that’s rough but good the surgeon kept an eye on it and made the decision. Hopefully this will now resolve and you can get on with your recovery.....
 
Poor Mimi.:sad:
Not a good way to defy the odds.
Hope all heals up quickly so you can get this all behind you.:tada:
 
Hi @MimiMimi
I'm sorry you had to go through the debridement and that you're suffering because you had to be off your meds. Hopefully you're on the right track now and find relief soon. Wishing you comfort...
Please stay in touch and let us know how you're doing.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom