TKR I think I'm doing OK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha ... I knew you had given me you email address somewhere and have just found it. I will email you tomorrow Kerry to stay in touch. Take Care lovely lady ... Hugs ... Ellen
 
Thankyou to Bonesmarty friends for their encouragement & support re my hubby's cancer diagnosis...........somehow it appeared on @Ellen's thread - not to worry - again, thankyou. I am feeling very positive about his outcome - I have to, because being sad, worried, upset is too exhausting & serves no purpose. I did the sooky thing :boohoo:(by myself) last week for a few hours, but having read loads of info, I now feel confident he will be around for many more years. For me........my knee is going great - I am still on the walker, as my balance has never been great, so by using it I keep myself from any more falls & feel safe & confident:egypdance: &, if I get tired I can park & sit for a while:hi:. I amazed myself last night: went to our son's home for arvo tea for his birthday & fathers' day (he was born of Fathers' day 39 yrs ago!), then to our daughter's for tea - she has steps:dubious: & I managed them all by myself - was I proud of myself - you bet!! (It's the little things/achievements that mean so much :yay:.
We all need friends at some stage & I do appreciate the support my friends on this forum give me - I hope I can do likewise when they need someone. To form a friendship with someone unseen is a blessing! :friends:
(I could play with these emoticons all day:wowspring:.) Love & blessings to all, Kerry
 
It is now 1 yr + 11 days since my RTKR........knee gets tired from time to time & I know if I was not overweight the knee would be much happier - but it is what it is! DH has had a few set backs along the road of recovery from his Prostate Cancer..........surgery was 13 days ago & he developed an infection - had 4 days in our local hospital & is on the mend now. Hope all my BS friends are well & pain free. Love to all, Kerry
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom