Guest viewing is limited

THR I made it over the hurdle.

@Josephine, I have to ask about your picture of the kitten. Is that yours? So cute! Feels like forever since our 2 were kittens, they'll be 6 this year.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
No - it's a Google kitten!

I'd never have a kitten that young. Too many adult cats waiting to be rehomed.
 
@Gum168 Hi Kim,nice to hear from you and congratulations on a great recovery.It's great that you are walking so well,driving and have said goodbye to the Teds.Continue with your great attitude, the slow but steady activity plan and you will be walking the dogs in the woods as well as enjoying shopping trips with your daughter before you know it.Well done.
Kim 22
 
Glad you are doing do well @Gum168.....great to hear and hope you continue to do so.....getting rid of the TEDs was just my best day....hated them! Take care?..Chrissie x


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Back
Top Bottom