I have a date!!!...with my new hero!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WendyP648 ~ You could make a fortune.....could you start a "Rent a Husband" business? He'll have all the experience necessary, we'd buy his plane ticket, and he could 'see the world'! Swoon is right....you are one lucky woman.
I am more than grateful for your kind prayers.....I'm in good hands, and tho I am a bit anxious, there's no backing out now (why would we?) so let's get this show on the road! I have no doubt about the surgery, have big plans once this is long behind me....it's the recovery period I am leary about....so keep those good thoughts going between you and me, okay? ~ I'll take this time to wish you the best for your surgery as well, since I expect to be a little out-of-it to do so in a timely manner. Can't wait to see you on the other side. xxoo
 
I think our husbands could be related, @BizzyLizzy! I couldn't ask for a kinder, more devoted man to walk with me through the myriad of appointments, all of the surgery prep, and now all of tasks that come with recovery! (It's exactly as you said; sometimes just not quite the way I'd say it or do it - but how grateful I am that he's so present!) xox
 
Good 'Surgery Day' Morning!! ~ I was awakened by a torrential downpour with a bit of thunder sprinkled in for good measure....who's kidding who??....I was only dozing, at best. So...am about to do the final 'spa scrub' and head out! The next post will be..........over there...... Ready to be DONE and DUSTED.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom