Guest viewing is limited

THR I am now bionic

Happy holidays to you too! :banana-santa: Thanks for updating. You’re doing so well!
Great news on the seroma and congrats on the golf game.

I’m often stiff in the morning also and feel like the Tin Man in need of the oil can. It quickly dissipates with movement and personally, at age 64, I attribute it to an aging body.
Wishing you many more golf games and good health in the New Year!
@Softtail
 
I still have some issues from laying too long on my THR side, pillow between my legs or not @Softtail. But compared to trying to sleep on it before surgery is night and day. I just roll over and go back to sleep, it's not laying awake until the pain subsides to get back to sleep.
 
Happy New Year @Softtail
I hope 2021 is off to a good start for you. You have two dates to celebrate today and tomorrow, Lefty’s seven month anniversary and Righty’s four month.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
A wonderful year to you as you get back to life! :SUNsmile:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom