Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
Hi my hippy pal!
I am the epitome of uncoordinated but I have tried Zumba and some of the other dance workouts... Fun as long as I don't have to watch myself
I'm currently getting a workout as I have been running around crazy with little outside help for safety reasons at the food bank.
Try to enjoy your week staycation...when the world gets back to it's normal modus operandi, we may be longing for this slow pace.
Stay safe and well.
I am the epitome of uncoordinated but I have tried Zumba and some of the other dance workouts... Fun as long as I don't have to watch myself

I'm currently getting a workout as I have been running around crazy with little outside help for safety reasons at the food bank.
Try to enjoy your week staycation...when the world gets back to it's normal modus operandi, we may be longing for this slow pace.
Stay safe and well.
United States

although wouldn’t surprise me if that’s not the case during this crazy pandemic. Would love to hear from you if you receive notifications and have the time to drop by and say Hi.





