PKR Hopefully half a hopper now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My patella had a new back glued to it. I dont think my aerobics suffered much as I am biking at 4000 feet (i live at 500)
and yesterday I did a bike ride with lots of elevation gain and at good pace and felt good, no pain. I have done this ride about for time while up here and except for the third day which I took easy, I have been pleasantly surprised at how painlessly the knee is handling the biking. After that I did go for a good mountain hike with lots of up hill and lots of rocks and that made the knee tired by end of hike but it seems fine now Monday. I think the hike was the limit and I'm gonna back off now for a while.
 
Well Hopper just popping in to wish you a great trip and thanking you in advance for the breakfast. Hubby says he will have no trouble spotting it.:)
see you soon on the other side
Wanda
 
Hopper,
How are you :) are you home yet....your in my thoughts & best wishes...
Hope to hear from you soon
Diana :kittykiss:
 
Hey Hopper been in 'my own little world' for a few days not wanting to socialise. How're things? When will you be home? xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom