I am so proud of you @Fit4Family ... and SO jealous! Like @Carriemay60 I can hardly wait to gain that bit of independence.
I had a big achievement too today ... my first soak in the tub since I don't know when. I bought this thing that was so comfortable ... and safe ...
Amazon product ASIN B07K27165V
We can get some Trader Joe's stuff in our Aldi which is great.
Keep up the good work girl! xx
I had a big achievement too today ... my first soak in the tub since I don't know when. I bought this thing that was so comfortable ... and safe ...
Amazon product ASIN B07K27165V
We can get some Trader Joe's stuff in our Aldi which is great.
Keep up the good work girl! xx
Portugal


In a nutshell, I'd rather be safe than sorry. After all my reading here, I'll avoid anything that could result in an infection at all costs.
I hope you have a great day and wonderful rest of the week! 

