Revision THR Hope for 2020, Revised THR

Thank you everyone! Multitasking is great description.

My husband just said same thing Pat @Hip4life I am not one to usually get this down and out while sick. If it’s around Monday will go see Primary Doctor. Have No energy at all. No temp just now, so hoping good sign.

Too late for Tamiflu @Laskyd What good fortune that you got it out of way before surgery. What are you doing over here checking on me. You’re in the hospital. Too, too kind. ❤
 
Sleep, sleep, sleep...if you're able.
Sometimes the congestion doesn't allow for much comfort. I pray this day and the ones following bring you some relief.
Hugs, sweet Sarah :console2:
@Fit4Family
 
[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR Sweet Sarah

So pleased you are recovering from your bug. I am about over my tummy bug now. Sadly,these things just made a bee line for us with the weak immune systems.

Today we are currently 58F going to 68F so a nice calm day ahead so I shall have a wander in the garden and may even sit out for a wee while. The Brugmansia tree is blooming again and the Hibiscus are budding ... just love it! :flwrysmile:

Sending you hugs for a peaceful day and good week.
.
[Bonesmart.org] Hope for 2020, Revised THR Izzy xx
 
:wave:and Good Morning :mcoffee:, F4F.
Hope it's been a bit warmer where you are and that horrid flu is on it's way out.

I've been dodging sickness left and right with my Food Bank clients and volunteers...No, didn't have my flu shot :blush: I think they say it's not too late.
I have been inundating spaces with massive quantities of Lysol spray.
You know I noticed they don't appear to use this at hospitals anymore.:scratch:

I hope today is a better day and you can get some fresh air...if nothing else bundled up for a few minutes in a sunny spot alee of any wind.
:SUNsmile::SUNsmile::SUNsmile:
 
Hello @Mojo333

I am mostly over flu bug thankfully. Got back to Rec center yesterday and was able to get some decent exercise inside, then walked a bit in the sunshine. It was very warm here. Darn Spring like! :SUNsmile:

Hope you can avoid picking anything up. Probably has more to do with resistance than anything. I am still exhausted from surgery, had forgotten how long that hangs around.

Getting out today for a much needed haircut. Hope you have a great day. :loveshwr:
 
@Fit4Family
So glad that flu is behind you now!
It was 70 degrees here in Virginia yesterday. Glad to hear you walked outside and took advantage of warm weather!!
Enjoy the hair salon. I need a haircut too and enjoy their head massage when they wash my hair.
Hugs!!
 
Flu gone. Sun shining and weather feeling like Spring. I'd say things are looking up. :yes: Catch up on some more sleep and you'll be golden.
Enjoy getting your glam on today. :wink: I know you'll look beautiful!
Happy Tuesday!
@Fit4Family
 
Ah, Sarah. So glad to hear. It’s about time and so deserved. It makes all the little, even some might say mundane things even sweeter. We’ll always have a bit of a different perspective on life, won’t we? Prayers for continued blessings. Have a peaceful weekend. ❤️ Pat.
 
Hello All! Six week OS visit report.

Met with surgeon today for 6 week post op. Everything looks great. Incision healing beautifully and stem is starting to show signs of bone growth all along sides! A beautiful thing for us to see. Still have all same restrictions until 3 month mark.

My biggest news is that I have been WALKING UNASSISTED at home for the last several days. Still a little clumsy. My husband says I can’t sneak up on anyone yet. Truth!! Even forgot where my cane was this morning when getting ready to head out to appointment. A first since my surgery Oct. 2018 for fracture pinning. I am thrilled at my progress. Knee and ankle are still swollen, but improving. He felt that should be much improved by next appointment.

A huge thank you to all my hipster friends here. Your support has meant the world to me. Truly priceless. :loveshwr:
 
Last edited:
Congratulations Sarah!!!! That is awesome news!!!! So great to hear that you can throw that cane away and start to walk like normal again. And bone is healing fine and implant looks great!! You are an inspiration to us all who are still working on achieving that milestone!
Let’s celebrate with a garden tour this spring. Have you heard of the Annual Virginia Historic Garden Tour the end of April? Hoping we will be walking around by then and enjoying the spring flowers!!
Great news and Hugs to you!!
 
:yay: :happydance::egypdance::ok::yes!:

Wonderful news! Couldn't be better. I'm so very happy for you.
Now...for the sneaking up on peeps....you'll have to work on that. :wink:
Your hubs is funny :heehee:

Have a great day and rest of the week!
@Fit4Family
 
I had to laugh at his comment @Layla He has a great sense of humor. Not sure if it’s normal, but I am walking kinda like a toddler, but can get there without a limp. Not ready for prime time or apparently sneaking. Lol.

Thank you Debbie! @Laskyd Not throwing cane out quite yet, but am happy to be progressing! I have not been to any local garden tours. Fingers crossed we are both easily walking around by late April.
 
Awesome report @Fit4Family :egypdance: Glad to hear thing are finally going the right direction for you after everything you've been through. It's a fine feeling when you see the light at the end of the tunnel and you know it's not a train coming the other way. :loll:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom