Fit4Family
post-grad
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2019
- Messages
- 1,495
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
United States
United States
United States
United Kingdom
in the pool..
United States
United States
Have had some gorgeous Fall weather. Mostly keeping up with our son and spending a few evenings out with girlfriends. Not loving the time change. Two days in a I have been falling asleep in my chair way before bedtime. Oh well, can’t change it.
United Kingdom
United States
sunshine.
United Kingdom
United StatesOn the funny side, have made two friends at the pool who are probably in their 80’s. They are giving me tips. Lol on pool noddles and dumb bells. Got to look for the light side in all this.

United States
United States
United States
United Kingdom
as I am getting aches and pains still especially on waking and definitely affected by the incessant damp and rain. But I'm getting there! Not using stick now unless I think I might get some sympathy/doors opened when I'm out and about! It's a journey. And not a seamless one! But it does get better and better...
United States
I will be paying it forward for the rest of my days. Have learned how much small acts of kindness can really brighten a day when struggling with an injury.
United States
United States