Friends' comments like this do nothing but harm. She's has no idea under the sun what she's talking about and sure didn't help you one bit. I'd tell her kindly that after she has a knee replacement and revision then she can comment about your recovery. I think you're doing great! This is a long process and you are doing it well.One of my friends (whom has never had a surgery) told me I needed to get used to this because it just might be my ' new normal.' Holy smokes that upset me. I don't want this as anything other than a point at which I get better from. She didn't mean to be hurtful - just honest with me.
United States
I wish I never had the initial surgery cause I’m way worse off! I hope that will change down the road but with every surgery I’ve had awful pain . Sending you a virtual hug
we’ve got to hold onto hope things get better with time! Xx