Mojo333
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
Glad to see your post.DOUBLE hippy Hipster64!
Right!But just because it's less painful doesn't discount the fact that I just had major surgery, and I still need to take it easy.
Healing mojo coming your way

Glad to see your post.Right!But just because it's less painful doesn't discount the fact that I just had major surgery, and I still need to take it easy.

United States
United States
Hope today is as good as yesterday.Well, that's kind of hard..Since I was a slug for so long, I can't expect miracles. (Last sentence my words, not theirs).


United States
United States
United States
United States
Good way to look at it. 
hello and congrats on your second shiny new hip! You've been through a lot already and I sure would have called my OS office too, with a 102.2 temperature. This is the time to be safer than sorrier. Getting there sounded rugged though. bummer. But now you can rest, cozy up in your resting place of choice, slap on heaps of ice and rest. 
United States
Hi @Hipster64 
United Kingdom
I'm amazed how well you are doing so soon. You ARE a star and deserve some pampering right now. Agree that there is lots of mind-muscle retraining that probably needs to go on for walking again. It doesn't happen overnight. But you've got a good team on board and a great attitude so you WILL get there! 
United States

United States