Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Hippy Toonz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DrToonz , another great report from you. That strength in your legs will return. Just keep working on it. Can't wait to hear about your hiking! I am hoping to get back to hiking once I get my orthotics and leg length issues settled.
 
great to hear things are going so well. it's good to check in from time to time to see the good news. happy holidays to you and your family, devorah.
 
Got hiking permits.
Hike will go forth early August, 2015.
I have gained 40+ pounds in the last 1.5 years of relative inactivity, however, so the new-year's resolution is: Get that under control so I don't have to carry excess BUTT up mountains and instead can bring my hammock.

Permits are for a 38 mile backcountry trip over 5 days/ 4 nights. So excited.
Now: MUST TRAIN over the next 7 months!

Thanks for the happy thoughts. Hope everyone is doing well.
 
Hi, @DrToonz ... sorry it took so long to respond to your thread! I'm doing some catchup work here tonight. I'm happy to hear you're getting back into hiking. Boy, it's easy to put on pounds when a person can't get out and exercise, isn't it! But it sounds like you're on track to becoming a whole lot more active in the coming months. Wow....38 miles!!! That will be an accomplishment and I bet you'll be seeing some gorgeous country. Where is the hikeing area you're going to?
 
Hiking the Teton Crest Trail in Grand Teton National Park. Should be epic. And difficult (gulp).
35 lbs left to go!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom