THR Hippity Doo Dah!<

I have yet to have success on my side. Granted, I don’t have a non-op option, but still... after about 15 min, the bottom leg starts throbbing. It’s so frustrating. I had a mini meltdown on Sunday night (technically about 2am Monday morning) over it.

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum

Well...you get points for courage. I was a scaredy cat, didn't even attempt it for a couple months. And I'm a side sleeper. Give it time, it will come. Wishing you some good sleep on your back tonight.
Sweet Dreams! :yawn: :sleep:
@JennyLynne

The annoying thing I feel pretty good laying on my non-op side for as many as 6 hours but suspect I'm paying a price for it.
I still feel a bit better today than yesterday but not back to where I was. I am going to keep persisting though. It's only 10 more days until I fly out to see 4 of our 8 grandchildren and do not want to miss any fun because I'm achy!

Rest up...those babies are waiting to see their favorite grandma. :wink:
Only 10 days to go! :happydance:
Hope you have a good night. :)
@Carriemay60

Wonderful to be planning a trip to visit your grandchildren! Congratulations on your two month anniversary! :martini: You are doing amazing. Hope you have a wonderful visit.

Two months and counting. You've come as long way and helped a lot of people with your experience including me. Sounds like a wonderful trip to see the grandkids. ❤

Happy two month anniversary! You've come a long way baby! :loveshwr:

For those of you that were curious about it, I went yesterday for my last tint & lift. My lashes have been quite short since I was doing extensions maybe a bit too long so she didn't find it easy to get them stuck to the roller but she persisted and got it done! I am very pleased indeed. Looks like I have mascara on the top lashes and the curl makes my eyes look more open. I will be using the recommended serum to strengthen and lengthen and will definitely be doing this again!

went yesterday for my last tint & lift. My lashes have been quite short since I was doing extensions maybe a bit too long so she didn't find it easy to get them stuck to the roller but she persisted and got it done!

I don't get it? If not extensions, then what? I don't get the stuck to the roller part...Just curious since this has everything to do with Hips, right? You look good and your hip feels better, lol. Makes perfect sense to me. :heehee:
@Carriemay60

Lash extensions.. wow.. !! Sounds very glam!

Hoping you have just the best next 10 days to get your hip ready to see those gorgeous Grandchildren...how lovely!
Hope you have just the best time.

The last day or so has seen me being able to lay on either side for a little each night... it does happen... not saying I sleep.. that is proving very elusive st the moment!

Have a great weekend @Carriemay60 xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Carriemay60 as we are of a similar age I need to see a close up of those lash extensions! Have often thought about them but never had them done. Happy 2nd Month Anniversary x

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

• EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • mendogal
    Staff member since November 10, 2023
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Forum statistics