THR Hippity Doo Dah!<

I am doing fine! Had a wonderful time visiting the kids & grandkids although the weather was horrible!! We made the best of it. Officially made it to top ranked Nanny when we got our 12 year old grand daughter ripped jeans for her birthday!
I came home completely exhausted and my suitcase still sits with only my necessities removed.
I feel I doing very well but admittedly a slow recovery after 5 years of very limited mobility. My hard butt OS thinks I am doing very well though and warns the later part of my recovery (gait/muscle building) could take as much as 18 months.
I have been trying to get on with day better and not loiter on my computer. Thank you for all the love - I've missed you all too!! xx
 
It's good to read you're doing well, @Carriemay60 .
Love the part about ranking as top Nanny through your ripped jeans gift purchase, lol.
Getting on with life rather than loitering on your computer is what it's all about, right? It's a good thing!
Thanks for dropping by, wishing you all the best as you move forward.
Stop by and say :hi: once in awhile. It was nice to hear from you!
 
Wonderful to hear you had a great time and the top Nanny award makes it all worthwhile!! Put your feet up on that suitcase and relax. Sounds like you had a grand time.

Take care @Carriemay60 Hope your recovery gets better and better! ❤️
 
Last edited:
Well @Carriemay60
You've pretty much been out there living life since you were two months post op. Good for you!
After all, that's the goal...to get back to life as we knew it before the pain began.
Stopping by to say :hi: and wish you a Happy Four Month Anniversary!
Leave us an update if you check in. We'd love to read of your Summer adventures.
Wishing you all the best!
 
Happy 4 month Anniversary ... so glad you enjoyed your holidays with Top Nanny status too....

Hoping all continues to improve... lovely see your status update... love Chrissie xxx[emoji3590][emoji3590]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi, there, @Carriemay60, I remember you from when I was recovering from hip replacement #1, and now I'm back again with hip replacement #2. Sounds like you're recovering from your April arthroscopy, and soldiering along, trying to regain strength and flexibility. It is sure a long road, isn't it? Sounds like you had a lovely vacation, I would so love to go somewhere at some point--we were thinking a Big Vacation this year but hip #2 put the kibosh on that so 2020 will probably be when we're able to do something special. It will be our 25th wedding anniversary so an excellent year to vacation. Hope all's going well, and you're having a good weekend.
 
Stopping by to say :hi:
Hope you're doing well on this day....your Five Month Anniversary!
Would love to read an update...if you don't mind sharing how you're doing next time your on the forum.
Until then...all the best to you!
@Carriemay60
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom