Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Hi folks, I am here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what a good nights sleep makes. Also walked out to the loo twice. Up this am and into shower. Shattered now. No physio for the week end (tank de Lord) so will do my own. Chest infection slowly getting better! All is good, its like having a baby you forget the bad bits, and only you know how far you can go !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome to the "Other Side"---the better die of life!


Them if proceeded on both knees I could already bend to 70° and he pushed more on both legs.
Do not allow anybody to hurt you or to push you past the point of pain---it only causes more swelling and inflammation---and pain.

You can be polite, but firm in this endeavor!

Please keep us updated as to how you are doing!
 
Wow! A good night's sleep! I've forgotten what that is like :shrug:. So happy for you. Things seem to be going well.
 
Hi @caro and welcome. Hope you are feeling better each day. I have said it once and will say it again, My hats are off to you folks who have both TKR's done at the same time. Hope all is going smoothly. Wow remember ice and pain meds around the clock. You will do fine. Keep us posted as to what's happening and how you are feeling. It does take time. And at times when you feel you have taken two steps forward,:good-bad: a while or a day latter you may feel like you ran into a brick wall. Not to worry. Things will turn out well.
 
Really thank you guys. Family came this afternoon and I was up walking straight,daughter said (stick your boobies out) they are not very big really I was straight.New ward and nurses were surprised that a BTKR was walking so well on the 3rd day post op , but I have stuck to your rules pain meds,ice ,rest and exercise . Getting there-

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Wow - you are doing really well @caro ! No jogging around that ward now! :heehee:
 
Sounds like you're off to a good start. :)
 
I Am delighted. Zimmer frame gone, After four days up the motorway to the rehab center.Physio there said I was walking much better than last week when he saw me prior to the bilateral TKR.Wondered why I Had come to the rehab at all! Good recovery so far methinks.
 
@caro I moved your post into this thread which is your thread.
You had posted it in someone else's thread.
Please keep your updated in your own thread (here).
 
Will do now I know how. Can't see my thread at all but will keep replying. Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Great progress @caro !

Now, don't let them push you too much in rehab. Remember, take it slowly and gently.
 
Well not sure if I Am in the right thread , but this is my 5th day post bilateral TKR. 1st day of true physio, Yes and the break through pain set in. They looked on chart and said I did not have any where enough pain relief . Gave me some, rested on the bed and now ready for the afternoon physio.Having moved hospitals the charts were not updated, I thought I was being a wimp !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Glad they recognized it for you. Always speak up even if you feel odd about it. No one knows you like you!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Wow! That is scary. Just glad the error was corrected and you will have less pain! It will make PT much more bearable. Keep us updated if you see a big difference.
 
Yes, you're in the right thread, @caro ! You are NOT being a wimp! And you are so brave having both done at once. Sure hope they get your pain meds under control right away. Best of luck to you in physio today!
 
Ha tell Josephine at last I Am in the right thread!:D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
More pain meds and found the right thread! Lol!!
 
Sexy knees!
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Hi folks, I am here!
    uploadfromtaptalk1400012802081.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom