Constanze
graduate
Hi @Mr.fun , I liked your update and found it very interesting to read. Tell me how going back to work is when you do go back to work.
About kids being mean, I hear you. My youngest daughter was embarrassed at school because I looked so old (apart from that, I didn't actually
). But then again, that was 20 years ago. As Hippie Chick pointed out, kids can have empathy now. A few months, when I tried to pickup a heavy object at the supermarket - a bag full of flower earth - this teenage boy helped me.
And as far as your pain and impingement, and the hip bein incorrectly positioned in the cup, and all that , it really sounds as if you need a revision. I hope this can be put right one day. Do keep us up-to-date. Best Constanze
About kids being mean, I hear you. My youngest daughter was embarrassed at school because I looked so old (apart from that, I didn't actually
And as far as your pain and impingement, and the hip bein incorrectly positioned in the cup, and all that , it really sounds as if you need a revision. I hope this can be put right one day. Do keep us up-to-date. Best Constanze
Germany
