Guest viewing is limited

THR Heterotopic ossification, not what I expected

A post on the forum today reminded me of you. I hope you're doing well.
Hopefully your Canadian Winter isn't too cold, or snowy this year. I'm about over it and happy March will be here in a few days. The worst is over. C'mon Spring, I'm ready!
Hope to hear from you soon, Mr.fun :)
@Mr.fun
 
Hi Mr.fun
How are things going for you these days? I hope well. We'd love to hear from you.
Happy Spring 2026! I hope it's a good one for you and yours.
@Mr.fun
 
Sorry to hear you're having problems. I had a tightness with my right that I did not have with my left. I could not bend if I bent my knee. It was like there was a direct connection from my shoulder to my butt and it hurt at my lower glute. Took quite a while before it released at all and still will get sore from certain movements back there.
Just my opinion but because they do so many of these operations it's taken lightly by the health professionals and the patients. The success rate is very high but any surgery where they are replacing parts with man made stuff just ain't natural and shouldn't be taken lightly.
You have HO. Took me three docs and six months to figure this out. The third guy finally got it.
 
Hi @bobby james
Welcome to BoneSmart!
I'd like to encourage you to join us as an Insider and share your story for the benefit of others looking for information on HO and also to let us know how your doing now! We're here for support if you need it.
Here is some information -> Become an Insider

Hi @Mr.fun
I hope you're doing well, had a good Summer and you're looking forward to a beautiful Autumn.
Miss hearing from you. All the best!
 
Sorry to hear you're having problems. I had a tightness with my right that I did not have with my left. I could not bend if I bent my knee. It was like there was a direct connection from my shoulder to my butt and it hurt at my lower glute. Took quite a while before it released at all and still will get sore from certain movements back there.
Just my opinion but because they do so many of these operations it's taken lightly by the health professionals and the patients. The success rate is very high but any surgery where they are replacing parts with man made stuff just ain't natural and shouldn't be taken lightly.
You have HO. Took me three docs and six months to figure this out. The third guy finally got it.
Might disagree with you. Between exercise and stretching I have overcome any weakness and tightness I had. I agree about this man made stuff ain't natural and there are always some unintended consequences and everyone's results are different.
 

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom