THR Had THR on 21st Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi spid...no not new footwear. Always my footwear has worn down evenly, now ..not so. Only since my op have i found that my footwear is wearing down differently. Nice to hear from you spid :)
 
Nice to see you posting too tizzy55

I don't think I'm limping now, touch wood.
 
You have done so well Spid if I could just get rid of this limp and the muscle tightness I'd be fine.
 
Linda, did you get new shoes after surgery? If your shoes have significant uneven wear, this alone can create problems (including the calf muscle tightness).

I'm going to tag Jaycey for you, to comment about whether you should wait till your appt. in June, or follow up on this now. You do mention that you've stopped using your crutch or cane. But if you are still so uncomfortable, perhaps you should go back to using it for the time being.

Sharon
 
You have done so well Spid if I could just get rid of this limp and the muscle tightness I'd be fine.

Are you still doing exercises? The side leg raises really do help get rid of the limp I think
 
sharonslp thank you for your message. No, I didn't get new shoes after surgery, perhaps I should. Thank you for tagging Jaycey for me. Spid I don't do the exercises as much as I did but I do still do them and if you think that the side leg raises do help with the limp, I will certainly do them more, thank you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom