Guest viewing is limited

TKR Grumpy Old Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @plnppl

Lovely to hear from you. Congrats on your latest arrival. 8 weeks prem I bet you can't wait to hold her. You'll have to post a couple of pics if you'd like. Oh and what have they named her? Ah it's nice you're doing so well especially with the recumbent bike x x xx

Love Ann x x x
 
@plnppl So glad you checked in! You need to put up a picture of your new granddaughter! 8 weeks is a tiny one, but they do so much better now! Glad you are over your 100 day cough, I think I am started back on a sinus infection. Hubby has been back to work since the 3rd. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. The OS gave him an extra Norco script just in case. A couple of nights he took one when he got home. It is defiantly winter now....cold! You have a great day!
 
Glad your new addition is doing well! I'm just checking in myself. :)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I bet you've had some good cuddle sessions by now, soaking up the love! Babies are such a gift! Congratulations!
 
@H2OPoloMom ,@tiredwife,@msmechanic58 just popping in to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. My knees are improving, we have a beautiful new Grand daughter who is thriving and a trip to Europe booked for April next year! Hope you are all doing well! :reindeersleigh
 
Congratulations on the new granddaughter! So glad to hear that your knees are progressing, and that the European trip is scheduled! How very exciting for you!

Merry Christmas!
 
A
[Bonesmart.org] Grumpy Old Woman



SonnysWife❤️
 
@H2OPoloMom Hi there some of my posts have disappeared but I did write to say that I was sorry to hear about your hubbie having a stroke and hope he is recovered now! You sound as if you are doing really well! Keep up the good work! My knees are doing okay... The right one much better than the left but I think it's because of having twisted it earlier in the piece and it is taking longer to heal! They still have times when they swell up if I have done too much! Our Europe trip is now only 10 weeks away! Getting excited! Our Grand daughter is 4 months old today and thriving! So much to be thankful for!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom