Bilateral THR Grateful Double Hippy

You look great @Mojo333. You look 38 and many more happy birthday celebrations to go.
isn’t amazing how fast time flies….
 
Thank you @clodaghcov :roseshwr:
Think of you alot and pray you will have a good day.
 
Just feel so happy this Sunday.
I had both my hips replaced a few months before I turned 54.
I am now 58 and my hips are Amazing.
I'm not a yogi, a pro athlete, or a gymrat
I get a big workout everyday with my job and do alot of walking.
I swim for recreation, take walks in the woods, and ride ATVs.
I have normal aches and pains but No Hip Pain:yes!:

I am happy to do things with my family and not be limited by bad hips.
I don't feel the need to do anything aggressive as I would like to be a good steward of my new hips.
Happy Sunday to All!:chuckmarch:
 
Unremarkaby Remarkable
:) :-) (:
 
Thanks @Constanze My superhero ironwoman hippy pal.:roseshwr:
Now...what you have been able to accomplish since your hip replacement is nothing short of AMAZING.
Running marathons!
oh my stars:wow:

Hope all is well with you friend
 
[Bonesmart.org] Grateful Double Hippy

Me and my sweet daughter ♡
 
Remarkably remarkable I'd say :cheers:

"I have normal aches and pains but No Hip Pain:yes!:

I am happy to do things with my family and not be limited by bad hips."

YES! Life with 2 pain free hips = totally marvelous!

Love the picture - you are looking lovely!
 
Well there’s Mojo and her mini me! Beautiful, both of you.
Congratulations on your continued success with your hips! I know how you feel, and it’s a good feeling to have. :loveshwr:
 
@Mojo333 love the celebration of the birthday and the celebration and gratitude for good health. And great photo of you and your daughter.
 
Hi @Mojo333 , so nice of you to post on my thread. I'm very very happy about my grandchildren. And you're beautiful and have a beautiful daughter. You've both got lovely smiles. Take care and stay fit!
 
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you get to rest up this weekend, I know you've been rocking and rolling with the food pantry and such. :friends:
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom