MUA Getting Back in the Saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
:welome: back Alison :fasthorse::horseriding::fasthorse::horseriding::fasthorse::horseriding::fasthorse::horseriding:

Glad to see to posting here again after the terrible year you had :wave: Glad to hear that you are still making progress despite the knee results not being what you hoped for. Do you still have your horses?

Take very good care of yourself and Happy Knee Anniversary for next week :console2:
 
Hi Allison!

Welcome back! :yahoo:

We always love to see our "family" come back and keep us posted! Life sounds pretty good, just a pesky knee getting in your way, although not to the extent that you can't use :)

I love horses, and I used to ride when I was a kid! :horseriding::horseriding:
 
It would be helpful to see an AP view as well.

The images posted are non-diagnostic quality, but some generalizations can be made.

The prosthesis is a CR (cruciate retaining) design. It appears well fixed and well aligned (on this single view). The sizing of the prosthesis appears appropriate. I do not see obvious malfunctioning based on this single view.

I hope this is helpful.

Orthodoc
 
Orthodoc, thank you for your help :) No AP view unfortunately as I had to use my phone quickly on his computer! I think the clunking and instability seems to be ligament issues rather than the prosthesis so that is reassuring. I wondered what the white around the tibia stem is?
 
Just my thoughts, @Orthodoc
I made a better image here

[Bonesmart.org] Getting Back in the Saddle
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom