Guest viewing is limited

Getting 2 brand spankin' new hips next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeaSiren Wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow I look forward to hearing your news when you get over to the recovery side.
 
I'm a bit of a wreck suddenly... a bit of the pre-oppy jitters :shrug: I guess! Many, many thanks to all your well wishes sqwerlie, Kim22, Littlejem, ByGosh and well - everyone here... you all make me a little more brave!!
Here's also wishing wonderful procedures to my Hip-trip-sisters TennisNut & zauberflöte. I'll be 'virtually' holding your hands tomorrow... Off to pack my bag and take my last shower for awhile xoxoxo ♥ ...
 
SeaSiren I see you're online. Getting the jitters is sooo normal right about now. :) Just take a deeep breath and think ahead to when it's all over. How relieved you'll be! Then you can start on your road to recovery with all of us here to help you along. There will be nothing that happens to you tomorrow that you can't handle. We've all gone through it, and so can you. Good luck, and try thinking calming thoughts, like the ocean that you love so much with waves crashing against the shore.....
 
SeaSiren, sending you calm thoughts and best of luck for tomorrow. It's normal to be jittery but believe me once you wake up you will feel so much better and then you can be on the road to recovery. Remember, all of us will be waiting on the other side ready to read your post op story.
 
SeaSiren ... you were smart to take "the last shower." Hope you enjoyed every splash of it. The jitters are so normal. I still remember mine. But also a sense of "let's get this over with!" calm (fatigue?) set in, and that helped. This time tomorrow you will be on the road back to wellville. Please take care, post when you are feeling up to it. We are all here for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Back
Top Bottom