- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,904
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Good Morning!
Hang in there, Sparkly. I waited for the "Day Four is going to be the worst" and it never happened. So hopefully it doesn't for you either. I wouldn't count on it and really wish the medical professionals, or whoever, wouldn't plant that seed. Each recovery is individual, even with the same person. Take your meds on schedule and ice often. Wishing you comfort and hoping today is no worse than yesterday.
@Sparkly
Hang in there, Sparkly. I waited for the "Day Four is going to be the worst" and it never happened. So hopefully it doesn't for you either. I wouldn't count on it and really wish the medical professionals, or whoever, wouldn't plant that seed. Each recovery is individual, even with the same person. Take your meds on schedule and ice often. Wishing you comfort and hoping today is no worse than yesterday.
@Sparkly

) You WILL feel better pretty soon in the great scheme of things.
This is the best place to be for comfort and the "real" story of recovery. The first couple weeks are the toughest, it is temporary. I must say sitting on a kitchen chair would have been too much for me let alone 30 minutes. Sitting in my recliner with feet up was it for first week and a half. I couldn't get into bed, slept in the recliner. You've got help with your husband and sounds like he is doing a great job. It will get better, measure progress in weeks not days. Someone here has said that and I was able to rest in just doing that. Take care girl, check in often. We're pulling for you we're all in this together. 


