You might want to restart icing
and often
for at least 45min especially after being up and around but also you state that you have leg aches and pain mid thigh after sitting. The ice
really does help. Icing pretty much non stop for months was my default position in all my recoveries. Even after my knees when I went back to work - the ice came with me and luckily I had a job I could elevate my leg some and keep it iced throughout the day.
and often
for at least 45min especially after being up and around but also you state that you have leg aches and pain mid thigh after sitting. The ice
really does help. Icing pretty much non stop for months was my default position in all my recoveries. Even after my knees when I went back to work - the ice came with me and luckily I had a job I could elevate my leg some and keep it iced throughout the day.
United States



Its crazy how something we mindlessly did for so long becomes a challenge and then a victory. First showers are the best. Its encouraging to read you managed well. I’m happy you’ve connected with Fit4Family who‘s been a kind compassionate, cheerful uplifter to many.