Sparkly
junior member
- Joined
- May 21, 2019
- Messages
- 79
- Age
- 63
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Lonestrhip, hoping it all improves for you too. It really is great to know others are going through the same thing and we are not alone. Like you I don’t see pt till Monday again. Although he only has me do the foot pumps and muscle contracting and leg slides if I can but not to push it. He said trips to the bathroom are enough walking not to push it. So that was nice he wasn’t pushing me to do anything that was going to hurt. He said ice and rest and meds of course. Best of luck to us all.
) and cried many times. It felt like being a teenager in menopause sometimes! My theory is that your body is demanding so much energy for the energy-intensive healing process that the brain and emotions get shortchanged. Who knows what it really is!




It sounds like you are making some progress! I ws one that got woozy after any physical effort such as a shower, etc. I think it was my blood pressure dropping. It was low in the hospital and the PA instructed me to check it daily and not to resume my blood pressure meds until it was up in a normal to high range. Because of the pain meds it was 6 days post op! Who knew it would take that long, I certainly didn't.