I’m so sorry. They really need to figure something out about pain medication. I hope you can get what you need or find an alternative that works for you.



United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
With TKR our whole lives get upended, including our bodies, what with meds and the kind of stress that disrupts our natural rhythms. It takes a while for these things to settle out and allow us to get back to normal. It's a rare person who doesn't have sleep disruption, but it's also a rare person who doesn't get their sleep back. No choice but to stick it out, really.
United StatesTylenol may work, if you take it correctly. It was all I was allowed after the first month.My OS also will not give any more pain meds at all and feels Tylenol will cure all-i disagree but have no choice!
Again I understand the caution in overprescribing but for a surgery like this meds are truly needed!! I have weaned way down and will see what happens.
United States