Guest viewing is limited

Knee Infection Finally Finishing Up

Yippee! :yay: Great news! Will you change the adjustment every week?
 
Thanks all! I am beyond happy!!!!!. I am supposed to advance 30 degrees every 2 weeks with PT. So I am waiting on that call. Never has HEEL-TO-TOE sounded so great:)
 
Sharing the JOY!! Walking more and more without the crutches. It aches a little here and there but no real pain. :)
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Finally Finishing Up
    IMG_3845 (4).JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 217
Look at you up on your feet! You are doing so well! I love to see your progress! Stay away from boats!
 
It is getting better and better! Here is an updated picture. The scar shouldn't be too bad. Can I get my title line change? Not sure who to ask...but I would like "Finally Finishing Up". I am feeling that good about it all:)


Sent from my iPhone
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Peg, that looks so good. Hardly any swelling and healing so nicely!
 
I have been very lucky...have not had swelling problems at. Now we will see after PT. I am back with my original therapist....there will be no issues of over doing it:)
 

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom