Guest viewing is limited

Knee Infection Finally Finishing Up

Hello Everyone!
As the end of 2019 is approaching I thought I would give an update. This has been a good year and the knee/leg is doing well. We were able to do a lot of traveling in the RV which was fun. I do love to be mobile these days :) I am starting to have more issues with the other knee. I have been doing all the different injections for the last few years but they are not working any more. I had a PA call from the VA about the next injection and she asked why I was avoiding the replacement..what was I afraid of?? I asked her if she was familiar with my Mayo records?...LOL. When I went to my appointment with my regular PA we laughed about it and then had the "discussion". I told him to get me through the New Year and we would talk. This one should be a piece of cake..hehehehe!

I hope everyone is healthy and have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
 
Merry Christmas, thanks for the update. Keep us posted on your other knee after the first of the year.
:merry-xmas-smiley-emoticon::happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon-4:
 
I just got back from my yearly visit to Mayo. It was delayed a few months because of COVID and I think they got me in because I complained of some pain on the inner part of the knee. Unfortunately my surgeon retired last Friday :( The new one seems nice enough ...told me he read my book...LOL. The x-rays came back good, said the hardware was stable in place. I probably should start doing leg lifts again since I have been lazy with the gyms closing. Wants to see me again in 3 months to see if the exercise helped. Overall a good report.
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom