Guest viewing is limited

MUA Festina lente -Hastening slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big day for me today. I'm going to clear away all the paraphernalia of sickness/recovery. Our sitting room will be cleared of my mound of pillows and rugs used for icing and elevating sessions. Unused packets of paracetamol and emergency contact info to be put away. All followed by a thorough hoover! I'm OK. Anyone reading this will be OK one day too.
 
I was so sick and tired of being sick and tired that no way now will I hang out all day in PJ's. ( did that for chemo and right after some days for the knee) My daughter OTOH loves the rare day when she is not hyper busy with kids hockey business trips and work six days a week that PJ day is a novelty for her!

I have a pedaler that needs a good home.
 
@Spex10....what a wonderful milestone! Congratulations to you and your happy knee. Things will only continue to get better and I hope that brings you lots of smiles in the coming months.
 
I'm going for the big one tomorrow -going to get the bus into town. That involves a walk down through the woods and up a hilly street then 2 flights of stairs when I arrive at the venue for the group I'm running. Will get a taxi home though and flop all pm!
 
Walking into the room without all those 'sick' reminders is a huge milestone! A Great day for you!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like quite a lot, glad you are going to flop all pm!
 
Well I did it. Slow but sure I got there. All good until I stood up after the group and my other knee really hurt. Drat and double drat! Its got to hold out until after our SA trip.
 
Shock new discovery when I got up this morning - a throbbing sore hip! Never had hip pain before. I assume its related to yesterday's efforts. Its the opposite hip from the TKR one. Will just have to try to take it easy and let it settle down.
In other news my ROM is fabulous but now I have a sore back molar. Is old age just going to be one pain after another? I'm only 62!
 
It seems like it's always something! I hope you're feeling better.
 
Ooh something has happened - I looked down and seem to have a knee shaped knee! Weird after all this time.
 
Ooh something has happened - I looked down and seem to have a knee shaped knee! Weird after all this time.

Excellent! Mine doesn`t particularly look knee-shaped but by comparison my other one does now! My news is that by chance I discovered I can squat, in a fashion!

Onwards and upwards!
 
Wow squatting. That's bound to come in handy!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom