MUA Festina lente -Hastening slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spex10,

Ha ha ha! I completely understand the law of unintended consequences! Sometimes I think you will find my picture right next to it!

I am happy for you :yay: So have you bundled your toddler baby in foam or pillows yet? Or are you just basking in the joy/pain of having sensation in your newly unswollen knee?
 
My knee used to lock in bed every once in a while, even when it was swollen. It always surprised me and I'd let out a yelp even though it wasn't a terrible pain it was disconcerting.
 
Think I'll have to lag my leg before I get into bed tonight.
 
I'm happy to hear you are doing so well! Keep adding activities slowly to what you are doing.
 
Whisper it -I didn't ice or elevate at all yesterday and I'm OK!!
 
Big day today - went back to the gym for the first time since September. Had a great welcome back. Then lots of coffee and chats, caught up with the doings of the book group etc. Did I go anywhere near gym equipment or classes? Not a chance!!
Home now. Lovely!
 
Hey Spex10. I had a revision on Jan 20 2017. I am now around 90 and don't seem to be improving much in that regard. The is seemed to think I was not trying hard enough.


Sent from my iPad using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
@Denise its pretty early days yet surely? What are you doing? Any exercise or just ADL?
 
Good girl, spex10, going back to just socialize and not exercise! That will come. You are doing this the right way! Keep up the good, no working!!
 
Giving yourself time to heal will get you back to the Gym in a few months. You're doing great.
 
I hate the gym. Never go near these horrible machines for artificial exercise. I love the Aquafit classes (and chat). Walking is best exercise for me I find.
 
Now THAT is my kind of gym visit! Although, had it been me, I might have been evil and had to bring donuts for everyone :heehee: I love a little irony!

I have to agree on the aqua classes, @Spex10 - you have good taste! Sounds like a great visit! Eye bee very happee 4 ewe.
 
@L.I.T. the sports centre has a lovely cafe. No need for me to bring anything!
 
There's nothing like walking out in God's green, wonderful-smelling woods! We just have to watch out for holes and roots, etc. that would trip us.
 
Spex10. glad to read that you are doing so well. Gives me hope. I go to physio 2 x per week, but she is vey good. Heel slides and the regular easy stuff. I do everything as per normal at home and walk my dog and about 10 easy minutes on the treadmill. I was a very active senior andI guess I'm in a hurry to get that back. BAD
Thx for your reply, and I will keep following your posts. Best of luck!


Sent from my iPad
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am going up to our WellnessCtr today to enquirer about aqua rehab.


Sent from my iPad
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom