Debru4
Insider
I was wondering how you were doing, and am glad you checked in.
It seems like when things get out of kilter, it is one step forward and two steps back. And then 3 forward and 1 back. And on and on until you reach the point where you don't even know where you are from where you started---behind, even, ahead? All you know is that you don't want to be here---You want to go back a couple years, or forward a couple years....whatever, because right here, right now is so frustrating!
I know how long this road must have seemed to you----sure hope your PT, or perhaps a new doctor might be able to offer you a different/better pathway to relief. I think you are pretty amazing----your willingness to reach out to others, to honestly share, to stay so positive in the midst of such a hard time----kudos to you! You are helping others more than you realize. Sending healing vibes your way!
It seems like when things get out of kilter, it is one step forward and two steps back. And then 3 forward and 1 back. And on and on until you reach the point where you don't even know where you are from where you started---behind, even, ahead? All you know is that you don't want to be here---You want to go back a couple years, or forward a couple years....whatever, because right here, right now is so frustrating!
I know how long this road must have seemed to you----sure hope your PT, or perhaps a new doctor might be able to offer you a different/better pathway to relief. I think you are pretty amazing----your willingness to reach out to others, to honestly share, to stay so positive in the midst of such a hard time----kudos to you! You are helping others more than you realize. Sending healing vibes your way!

United States
I'm so sorry you feel that your medical professionals abandoned you.
