THR Feeling worry about fever after 2nd THR

For sleep issue? Wish I could be more encouraging...if I had found a solution it wouldn't have taken months to get there.
Honestly, just had to catch up with naps whenever possible. I moved from spot to spot....hour on bed, hour on couch, few hours in reclining chair.
Not very reassuring I'm afraid but it did finally work itself out...eventually! Others might have some thoughts about supplements?
I can offer you my heartfelt empathy and say many if us have struggled with sleep issues.
:yawn:
 
Hi good people!

Where can I get picture of pain locator, the one with coordinate boxes? I feel some pain on my right knee so I think the picture will help me better in pointing at the pain location.
 
Hi @prabu
I'll tag @Josephine for you. She'll post the charts.
She'll have some questions for you too.
Hope you're having a good week aside from the knee pain.
 
Hi @prabu_jkt-many of us have experienced knee pain after thr. Evidentially a lot of pressure is put on it. Some days the knee seemed the worse of my pain. While it doesn’t help with the pain, it may be normal. Josephine will give some insight I am sure. I iced my knee along with hip and that provided some relief.
 
Hello there. One month today...
My knee has been really sore, too. All normal, I believe. First from how the leg is manhandled during surgery to changed gait now...


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Here y'go, @prabu_jkt

[Bonesmart.org] Feeling worry about fever after 2nd THR
 

Staff online

  • EalingGran
    Staff member since January 23, 2024
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom