Hi
@PolarIce 
So glad to see you are doing well.
My thighs were very tender and my hamstrings were also tight for many months.
Part of the healing journey and our bodies response to having so much disruption in there.
I am starting Physio tomorrow. I’ve had a hard time stopping the thigh hamstring tightness I feel. If I were to sit on my ankles(sitting kneeling), then it stretches it out a little bit. I wonder how long that will feel that way.
Not sure if, at 3 weeks out, I would've been trying this.

I was using a wall or doorframe to brace myself and gently forward lunge.
Please do be careful as I learned that aggressive stretching early days just caused more tightness.
Lots of healing trying to take place.
I think my body is sucking the life out of me to heal.
Man, it does feel like that, right.
And the body does have a finite amount of energy to distribute, so its good (boring, but good) to let the healing happen first.
This Spring and Summer will be so sweet.

So keep that patience muscle toned up.
