At your stage of recovery, it's very, very common to have all sorts of aches and pains. I went for my massage this morning and my masseuse found all sorts of "stuck" muscles. She explained it like, "You're asking your muscles to do things when they cannot give full effort." Her massages are anything but relaxing, but afterwards, I feel so great. Have a good evening, my dear.
United States
in search of you.


United KingdomI'm finding this true also, thank God. Was happy enough with ROM a month ago but muscle wastage continued to nag. I've been continuing with pilates weekly, and Monday finally started to see and feel some results.Seems like from 6 to 7 month most of my weird muscle issues around incision just magically knitted themselves together again. Muscle tone almost normal at 8 months.
So yes it's true - juicy bums CAN begin to return with some strength training! Happy continued healing to you @Elf1 and hope you're over your bug soon.


United States
United States
United States
. Connection was terrible, I swear I love in a black hole for phone service! Anyway she could see in the system that I had an appointment for today with my primary doc so told me to bring it up to him and let her know what he said. Dependant on the outcome they might want to reevaluate me.
I hope it works soon and gives you relief.He just uses straight up cortisone without adding the numbing agent like the pain mgmt folks so I know it will take a while to see if it's going to work.
( I am sad that this little guy will be gone for another year, soon)
United Kingdom