I am so sorry! That is unbelievable. The thought that you were that far into it, meds and all, only to be sent home. It must have felt like a dream...like is this really happening?!!
I would be crying for sure. Sending hugs and standing by you. @Elf1
Sending you lots of hugs and support in meeting this blip in your road to recovery. Thankfully your surgeon seems to be okay. At least you're only searching for a new surgery date and not a new surgeon! I hope they can get you rescheduled quickly. I'm pretty sure the doctor's office will be scrambling to get you in somehow. Hang in there....it will get better soon.
Oh @Elf1 I'm so sorry to hear this! To get so close - can only imagine your frustration ..... .
I hope that they will take this into consideration when scheduling your new date.
Poor Elf1, I can't get you off my mind.
Do you and hubs have any plans today to fill the day that was supposed to be already filled?
Nice lunch or dinner at your favorite restaraunt? A good movie and some popcorn?
Day drinking, lol. I think that's what I'd feel like today
Hope you can end this day on a better note somehow. @Elf1
Life strikes again! The thing you least expect, just when you least expect it!
I hope you can find something out of the ordinary to do with this stolen time - as you certainly have no other obligations. What silly/blissful/decadent/naughty indulgence can you gift yourself today?
And I just want to say it’s been my experience that most of us bend over backwards to make it up to the people we unintentionally inconvenience or harm. I bet your doctor will make this right somehow.
Wow, just wow!!! That has got to be difficult @Elf1 … I always take these things though as, for whatever reason, it just was not supposed to happen today....it will soon though!!! You have all of our fond thoughts xox
I’m so sorry Ellen. Glad your surgeon is ok, but wow, that’s surely is unexpected. Can’t imagine how you are coping right now. Sending and wishes for a new plan very soon.
Lots of hugs and love, Ellen @Elf1 So sorry this happened to your surgeon and especially to you. Will be praying they get you back on the schedule really, really soon. Hugs!
Hi Ellen, really sorry to hear your news as I know how mentally prepared you would of been to have surgery . I hope it gets rescheduled soon lots of hugs xx
That’s a horrible thing to happen & I am so sorry... what a blow it must have been for you[emoji8]
Sending love, hugs & a hope that you are rescheduled very soonxxx
Oh My Stars!!!
That is a new one...
So sorry, @Elf1
What a lousy play on one's emotions.
Super sorry you are once again playing The Waiting Game.
Hoping for a quick call...
Thanks everyone, I'm pretty much just devastated. I'm not sure if I expect too much out of people but I thought someone from his office would have called me today to at least say they were working on getting me a new date! I'm going to call them in the morning as I just don't have a warm and fuzzy about this right now.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.