• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

THR Elf1 Recovery Road

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
I am so sorry! That is unbelievable. The thought that you were that far into it, meds and all, only to be sent home. It must have felt like a dream...like is this really happening?!!
I would be crying for sure. Sending hugs and standing by you.
@Elf1

Jaycey

FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
So sorry to read this! It is everyone's nightmare! Hope you get a date very soon!

Jamie

ADMINISTRATOR
Senior Administrator
Country
Sending you lots of hugs and support in meeting this blip in your road to recovery. Thankfully your surgeon seems to be okay. At least you're only searching for a new surgery date and not a new surgeon! I hope they can get you rescheduled quickly. I'm pretty sure the doctor's office will be scrambling to get you in somehow. Hang in there....it will get better soon.
upload_2019-6-26_9-31-14.png

Mayhip8

senior
Country
@Elf1 I'm So sorry to hear this - glad your Doc is ok but I can imagine how your must be feeling . Big virtual hugs and hope you get a new date soon :friends:

Misscarol

Country
Oh Ellen...lm so sorry to hear that.. all physced up and then that....it just wasn't meant to be today ...stay positive ..hugs :catbutterfly:and happy cats .. X

linette333

senior
Country
Oh @Elf1 I'm so sorry to hear this! To get so close - can only imagine your frustration ..... . :thud:
I hope that they will take this into consideration when scheduling your new date.

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Poor Elf1, I can't get you off my mind.
Do you and hubs have any plans today to fill the day that was supposed to be already filled?
Nice lunch or dinner at your favorite restaraunt? A good movie and some popcorn?
Day drinking, lol. :beer: :martini: I think that's what I'd feel like today :thud:

Hope you can end this day on a better note somehow.
@Elf1

Ptarmigan

senior
Country
Life strikes again! The thing you least expect, just when you least expect it!

I hope you can find something out of the ordinary to do with this stolen time - as you certainly have no other obligations. What silly/blissful/decadent/naughty indulgence can you gift yourself today?

And I just want to say it’s been my experience that most of us bend over backwards to make it up to the people we unintentionally inconvenience or harm. I bet your doctor will make this right somehow.

Bfam85

Country
Wow, just wow!!! That has got to be difficult @Elf1 … I always take these things though as, for whatever reason, it just was not supposed to happen today....it will soon though!!! You have all of our fond thoughts xox

Fit4Family

post-grad
Country
I’m so sorry Ellen. Glad your surgeon is ok, but wow, that’s surely is unexpected. Can’t imagine how you are coping right now. Sending ❤ and wishes for a new plan very soon.

SarahBee

graduate
Country
Lots of hugs and love, Ellen @Elf1 So sorry this happened to your surgeon and especially to you. Will be praying they get you back on the schedule really, really soon. Hugs! :friends:

cornishgal

Country
Hi Ellen, really sorry to hear your news as I know how mentally prepared you would of been to have surgery . I hope it gets rescheduled soon lots of hugs xx

Bergame

Country
Hoping another virtual (((((hug))))) might do a microscopic bit of good for you on this very trying day.

Hoppy Nanny

big-cheese
Country
That’s a horrible thing to happen & I am so sorry... what a blow it must have been for you[emoji8]
Sending love, hugs & a hope that you are rescheduled very soonxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mainegirl1

graduate
Country
Well this recovery road had a horrid bump! Hoping Recovery Road number 2 is a freeway.

Mojo333

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Oh My Stars!!!:oyvey:
That is a new one...
So sorry, @Elf1
What a lousy play on one's emotions.
Super sorry you are once again playing The Waiting Game.
Hoping for a quick call...

OP
OP
Elf1

Elf1

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Thanks everyone, I'm pretty much just devastated. I'm not sure if I expect too much out of people but I thought someone from his office would have called me today to at least say they were working on getting me a new date! I'm going to call them in the morning as I just don't have a warm and fuzzy about this right now.
:boohoo::chinstroke:

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Mitzi107
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom