THR DVT and pulmonary embolus

Hi,
I'm so very sorry to hear of your current situation.
It had to be very frightening initially. The DVT and PE @Croyde
dealt with sounds similar with a positive outcome.

I don't think I'd worry about the hip too much at this point, it will continue to heal on its own time.
Sounds like rest would be most beneficial currently.
Prayers for peace, comfort and a relaxing weekend.
@Hip4 me
 
So sorry to read about your set back. How very scary for you. I agree with the others rest is us what you need now not physio. Hope things continue to improve for you
 
I had a DVT ankle to groin 6 months after surgery in operated leg. Before the DVT I was doing things I hadn't done in years.

Since the DVT it's a viscous cycle. Wake up in the morning and leg feels good and is normal size. As the day goes on the leg swells and pain starts. The more I walk the worse it gets. I am also having muscle aches and pains that the Doc says are more then likely caused by taking Elliquis. Rather then being put on some other blood thinner I am just dealing with it. I have 1 month left and I am done with Elliquis.

You might want to read up on PTS or post-thrombotic syndrome. The effects can be severe and last for years.
 
Back
Top Bottom