Guest viewing is limited

TKR Dreaded MUA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Today at PT I finally made it to 90 ! It will be 9 weeks this Wednesday. I have been very faithful in doing the heel slides and stretching exercises everyday and it is paying off. My PT was gentle today and was very happy with my progress and thinks that I won't need an MUA that I will be able to increase my numbers. Such a relief! I think Iam going to finally make it.
 
:friends:You're cooking now!
 
Well done on getting to 90! :):yes!::yay:

You're on the way now.
 
Thanks everyone for your support! I feel like I won a gold medal in the Olympics ! So happy can't wait to go higher !
 
It's good to celebrate these milestone victories!
 
Can't believe it I got to 100!!! With a little extra help at PT. Without help at 95 !
Thanks everyone for your support! Happy New Year!,
 
@numbzee , my goodness I am so sorry to hear about your additional health issue. How frightening! I hope your physicians will identify and resolve the problem quickly and completely. Stay strong, my dear.
 
@numbzee great job on your ROM! I am sorry you are dealing with other health issue right now, hope all is okay and can be resolved soon. Don't worry about your knee right now. You are in a good place with ROM. Take care of yourself and please keep us posted. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
 
Thank you Clipless and Minnie's Knees. I appreciate your concerns and best of all good thoughts and prayers. I can really use them right now. Now my knee struggles are on the back burner with all this heart drama. Now I look back and wished all I had to worry about was my knee. We need to appreciate the blessings we have.
 
13 weeks postoperative today and yesterday at PT went to 108 fortunate for me slow and easy does it is improving my ROM. I can't say it has not been without pain at time just not extreme pain and learning to back off a little and stretch everyday at least several times. Thanks for everyone's support!
 
@numbzee
I'm glad to hear that your knee is making steady progress.

How are you getting on with the heart investigations?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom