Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral THR Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bsilvers I did watch all the videos I could on it prior to. Pretty cool stuff to be honest.
I'm listening to them... as mentioned, I was a little caught off guard by it all and needed time to soak in. I'll be speaking to my doctor again soon and get details and clarification and see about getting x rays that I might take elsewhere to get another opinion. I'm not discounting anyones advice here... just needed time to process things in my head. :-)
 
Hi Rob3DR, looks like you and I are in a similar boat (young, active, and finding ourselves with a loose implant relatively soon after surgery). "Time to soak in" is so true. I'm still in shock/loss myself. Good luck on your next appointment and x-rays and take it easy until then. Cheers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom