Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR done on Dec 2, 2016<

Good luck to you! Let us know how you get along.
 
I'm hoping all goes well for your first day back to work! Be prepared to be tired and a little sore, have the ice ready so you can nap and elevate.
 
Thank you, I will do that and I wanna ask you all another thing, I do still experience midday fatigue over hardly anything, I mean its like I have a bad or nearly dead battery, haha, I came home after church, (we had a big lunch), but we did a couple of routine things outside that were really NOTHING and I am always so tired, energy drain still? after 4 months>??
 
I'm afraid it is still the energy drain. It can linger for ages.
 
Yes, mine went on for up to 8 months. Now I had an infection and second surgery that added to the energy drain, but it was palpable. Eight months post op I began swimming laps again, but could only do 3-4 to begin with, even after I had bee back to work for 4 months. Thats why I said to be ready for a nap...:ice:
 
Clay, I've been thinking of you, wondering how you're doing at work.
 
hey everyone!!
I am back and checking in!! its been 3 mos since i have checked in and I am doing ok, tired and still struggling but doing ok, I need to lose weight still and work is kickin my butt but I have been successful for the biggest part, thank you all for your help and coaching in the worst challenge I have ever had.
 
Godo to hear from you! I've wondered how work has been, so I'm glad to hear you're pushing through.
 
Hey Clay. I'm glad you're back to work and things are going OK for you. We're still here if you need us!
 
Great to hear from you. I'm glad things are OK - not necessarily great but good enough to be getting on with life!
 
HI Clay,
It's good to hear from you and learn that, even if things aren't perfect yet, you are still doing OK.

Your knee is still healing internally, so there's still time for more improvement.
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom