Bilateral THR Doing the double!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AndyH99 !! So good to see you here and to read your update. Can't wait to hear about your check up..
I'm doing very well, too. I still get sore if I do certain exercises but seem to be doing really well with the rigors of work, which is a great thing!!
Keep listening to that little voice that likes your shiny hips!!
 
Hi,

Check up was interesting if only for the huge thunderstorm I watched whilst waiting for hours for the team to catch up with its backlog, and, that the assistant professor I met was an ex-Olympic medalist in rowing.

X-rays were clean, everything was sitting where it was supposed to and I had to laugh when they said I walked beautifully!

They couldn't find a reason for the left one to ache the way it does, but I've got an open channel to talk to them again if things don't improve over the coming few months with some more physio given they suspect it might be a soft tissue injury.

Fingers crossed it keeps nice and simple like this for many years

Have a great healing day

Andy


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom