Thank you
@Layla . BTW, you were very kind and sympathetic when I was stressed about a possible diagnosis of GCA back in February. (I had some but not all of the symptoms). I have been moving verrrry slowly through the NHS testing process ever since, all tests eventually came back negative, symptoms have gone, and this week was discharged, all clear. Very relieved and yet another reason to be grateful.
Hi
@Yogini . Yes we’d be lost without this forum. A list of your preparations would be helpful to future hippies I am sure.
Hi
@myglasshalffull , it’s great to hear that you are back walking the dogs. What a wonderful feeling!
Tula isn’t supposed to have walks of any length yet, because her puppy bones need more time to grow strong. She doesn’t seem to have got that memo, and belts around the garden while I stand watching and trying to distract her. Or when she is on her lead, supposedly learning to walk nicely, she is leaping about at the end of her leash. We are bottom of the class in puppy class, tisk tisk. Despite the fact that I don’t feel like I am getting much exercise, I somehow seem to have lost several kilos since she arrived! Thank you lovely Tula!
She has gained a couple of kilo but grown to match so remains a perfect weight. Here she is “helping” me collect the autumn leaves - that is my gardening glove she has stolen!