TKR Diane's KneeQuest, NewKnee Inn Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Diane- yay!!! Gotta love the Dilaudid!! Hope you keep progressing ! It's uphill from here!


Mercedes Z - RTKR Aug 15th
 
Yay, you'll back among us! I missed you. Sleep that pretty head of yours as much as you can!
 
Back with us, that's a relief. Make sure you get the pain meds. Hoping you get some sleep.
Tabby xxx
 
So happy to hear from you. You made it through!! Keep getting Pain meds and sleep. We'll be here.
 
Hi Diane! Welcome to the Healing Side!!! I was thinking of you when I woke up at 2:30 and said a prayer, figuring you were at the hospital at that time.

I'm so glad you made it past the zombies and your OS wasn't abducted by aliens :). It was wonderful to hear from you already.

Get some rest and meds!
 
I meant to say downhill lol- the meds are messing me up!!!


Mercedes Z - RTKR Aug 15th
 
:flwrysmile:Thank you for giving us an update...I had dilauded, it does not last long but it works fast.

Feel better soon
 
Good to hear from you. Concentrate on sleep and getting the right pain meds sorted out. Now recovery begins!
 
Yay nice to hear from you Welcome to the other side. Enjoy the jungle juice they are giving you for pain.
:loveshwr::welome::loveshwr:
 
HEY SUGAR-!!! CONGRATULATIONS-!!!
It's over now and you have a brand new knee.. YAY~!!

I've been thinking about you all day! Aren't you so glad the painful arthritic knee is GONE! I hope so much your pain is under control- if not, you know what to do! SCREAM!! lol! Seriously, 'the squeaky wheel gets the oil' so squeak loudly if you need to. I called for my pain meds 15 minutes early moaning in the speaker to make sure they heard me!

WE LOVE YOU and are so glad you're on the other side of the dreaded surgery now! We've got you and will help you get through your recovery!

HEALING HUGS GOING OUT TO YOU!

[Bonesmart.org] Diane's KneeQuest,  NewKnee Inn Recovery
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about you!!


RTKR - 8/23/16
LTKR - 9/2016
 
You made it! You are now on the other side. I hope you you can get some sleep tonight. It's all over now and every day your knee will get better and better! Congratulations!
 
Jusf stopping by, . VERY SLEEPY, little nauseous. Cant eat. Forced down a pb cracker , down Zofran on board. Dilaudid & percoef every 4 hours. Pain ok if not moving. 1 drain, foley still in. Have not been up yet. Pt came in, but is was too soon sent her away.

Back to sleep , passes time, so dont have thing about pain.

Hard to type,kinda loopy. I'll keep checking in when I can
 
Yep, very hard to communicate, let alone type. Sleep away,
 
All your friends here are eager to have you up and your happy self. Hopefully they will get the pain controlled right away. Hang in there. Hugs.
 
Ughhhh pain meds 15 mins late. I sarted asking 10 minutes early. Tech just came in to say my nurse was in line getting meds. If this does not improve. A call to DoN is gonna happen

Also no ice machine, they are looking into that. I am already weepy, I know all part of the ptocess. Just gaveme a xanax, maybe that will help
 
Oh gosh...no ice...that's not good, that will really help with the pain.

I hope they get their act together soon!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom