Guest viewing is limited

TKR Debby's new knee

@zakmick, Thanks for asking. All and all I feel like I am doing pretty well. My biggest challenge is learning to place myself. The past few days the underside of has been hurting a little. Not bad but annoying.

We are leaving on our trip tomorrow. I think I have the car trip planned out well- plenty of stops. Hubby has finally resigned himself to it. I spoke to my mother the other night and I think my sister and mother will be hovering over me a little. Anyway we should have a lot of fun.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Enjoy that TLC! Be careful to not overdo.
 
@sistersinhim, thanks, I will. I think that is Mom's concern. I think we may take Mom on a ride- - Williamsburg is pretty this time of year. I think I will skip the restored area this trip, toomuch walking.

I hope you are doing much better and have great weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks sandi, enjoy your weekend


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Williamsburg is close to me. One of my favorite places, but you're right, lots of walking.
 
I hope your trip goes well.. Try to schedule some quiet time each day, when you can rest, ice and elevate your knee.
 
@ sisterinhim where about do you live?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
@Celle . I am planning on it. Lots of bbq's I imagine.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
My BIL works outside of Richmond.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Arrived. Knee held up well. I had just enough room to stretch out. I wrap my ice packs in a towel and placed them in a cooler. Five hours later I were still frozen enough to ice to ice for another hour or so


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Close! The only thing about Williamsburg is it's is so crowded over. Be very careful you don't get knocked down.

Great traveling report. I was going to suggest you ride in the back seat some, if you started hurting. But, you are already there and did great! Now, don't overdo!
 
Just spending the day resting and relaxing. Knee feels good- as long as I pace myself. Lots of Icing and elevating.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thanks, yes we have!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I just got dismissed from Physical Therapy today at just 4 months post-op. Hang-in there. You can do it. You'll feel super-psyched soon enough.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom