with legs up.
I kept saltine crackers nearby and even tried honey graham crackers, it was a big help with that nausea and pill taking. I also loved me some diet ginger ale..Some nausea last night, must make my self eat a little with each batch of pills.

United States
: shower.

( you get my drift)
United States
Constipation is over, I think.

picked some easy to reach loquats. Slept v well last night. Probably the drugs but I'll take it .


Good idea!I need to chill out.
is the advice for both the hip and ourselves. No additional stress from every twinge and perceived difference. Time takes care of so much when we practice patience. Easier said than done but only a reminder as you reminded yourself. You sound overall like you are doing great for this stage of recovery.
United States
This is a really good sign. It's so early in my recovery. I need to chill out.
You called it. You’re a smart lady and I’m glad to read you’re mostly happy! 