Guest viewing is limited

THR crispy in recovery

That Bumblebee up there makes me laugh!

Hi @crispy
You're so early into recovery. It's no wonder you're tired. I't nice to hear your pain is minimal.
Our bodies do their best healing while we sleep, so snooze away :sleep:
Eating just a little is better than having no appetite.
Continued healing to you....hope you have a great Sunday!
 
Hi @crispy I experienced exactly what you are going through. I had a terrible headache had to lay flat on my back for about 3 or 4 days. Could not stomach any food had zero appetite. Suffice to say after about a week to 10 days it all went away. The headache lifted after 3 or 4 days and the appetite came back after about 10 to 14 days. I had a LTHR and 7 days later I had the RTHR. The first 2 weeks after the 2nd surgery I experienced exactly what you are dealing with but eventually I was back on the road to recovery. Doing PT 3 times a week walking about 4 to 6 miles a day and then went down to PT twice a week. I started playing tennis 12 weeks after my second surgery with permission from the surgeon. I went for a 12 week check up and he cleared me to do anything including tennis, biking, swimming and gardening. All I can say is hang in there and things will improve. You are still in the early stages of recovery but with PT you will get back to normal strength. I wish you well in your recovery. The nice thing is the hip pain is gone.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom